1/1 Photo of Quick Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars
I can't remember where I picked up this recipe. It's very easy---my 15 y/o has been making it for the last several years. It's a family favorite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Divide cookie dough in half; press half of dough into an 8x8 pan or pie plate.
- 3Cream the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- 4Add egg and vanilla; beat until smooth. Pour over cookie dough.
- 5Put remaining cookie dough on top of cheesecake mixture in small chunks.
- 6Bake at 350° for 35-40 minute or until set.
- 7You may double this recipe and use a 13x9 pan.
- 8Cool 1 hour and refrigerate. Cut into small squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.4
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 68.1 mg
- Sodium 218.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 4.9 g