Prep 1 min
Cook 14 mins
This dip is a hit wherever I take it. You can adjust the level of spice by using hotter sausage or the hot version of RoTel or both.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package Jimmy Dean sausage (use hot variety if desired)
- 1 can Rotel Tomatoes
- corn tortilla chips
- Brown sausage in skillet and drain.
- Add tomatoes, heat until boiling.
- Cube cream cheese and add to pan.
- Heat and stir until melted evenly.
- Serve warm with chips.
Yummy! This was like sausage gravy on a chip with a little bite. Thanks for sharing, Emily.
Too much meat even when we used half the meat! But delicious none the less! I miss a more flavorful cheese though.
Very easy recipe. As stated before, it is very meaty. I've made it by increasing the cream cheese and rotel by 1.5. It made a little more and was still very meaty and delicious.