Recipe by Lalaloula
My sis and me came up with this super easy, healthy and quick recipe one evening, cause we had some veggies to use up and were looking for a filling dinner. This is great on its own, but equally so paired with brown rice or asian noodles. Feel free to add or substract veggies of your choice.
- 1 small pak choi, diced (separate leaves and stems as leaves need shorter cooking time)
- 1 bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 200 g tofu, diced (feel free to marinate it beforehand or use a flavoured one)
- 1 tablespoon oil (I use a chili-infused one)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large frying pan or a wok.
- Add in all of the veggies except for the pak choi leaves. Sautee over medium heat for 5 minutes stirring once in a while.
- Season with rosemary and curry powder.
- Add the tofu and sautee for another 5 minutes. Now add the pak choi leaves. Sautee until leaves have shrunken (approx. 2 minutes).
- Remove from heat and stir in any optional toppings. Season with salt to taste.
- Enjoy plain, with brown rice or noodles. :).