Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
i love coconut in anything and this sounds delicious.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted and divided
- 1 (8 -9 inch) baked pastry shells or graham cracker crust
- in a mixing bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
- fold in half of the whipped topping and 1/2 to 3/4 cups of coconut.
- pour into crust.
- spread with remaining whipped topping.
- sprinkle with remaining coconut.