Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Love Gazpacho soup and found this recipe in USA Weekend.
Make and share this Quick Classic Gazpacho recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups diced seedless cucumber
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into small pieces
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced (optional)
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or 2 tablespoons fresh basil or 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Process 1/2 cup of tomatoes, along with the water and oil, in a blender or food processor until pureed. Transfer to a medium bowl , along with remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Can be made several hours before serving.