Recipe by Darlene Summers
I like to do quick recipes for lunch and am always trying soup combinations to make a quick lunch. This one is real good.
Top Review by Pam-I-Am
I made this for dinner one night last week and it was soooo easy and delicious. I didn't have a condensed clam chowder soup so I used 2 cans of the regular non-condensed kind. I also added the juice that was in the can of chopped clams...and used low sodium cream of celery soup. It was plenty salty with all of these canned ingredients, but no overly salty. I served it with a crusty baguette. Yum! Definite repeat recipe!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed new england clam chowder
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) canchopped clams
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can milk
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can water
- chopped fresh parsley (for garnish)