1/2 Photos of Quick Cioppino
I have been making this for so long, can't recall where it came from. I have a few "more complicated" recipes, but this is SO tasty , SO quickly, that it is the one I make most often.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups onions, finely chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes in puree
- 2 (8 ounce) bottles clam juice
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 12 ounces halibut fillets, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 lb bay scallop
- 1/8 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1Heat oil in large, heavy pot over medium-high heat.
- 2Add next 4 ingredients; saute 6 minutes.
- 3Add tomatoes, clam juice, and wine; bring to boil.
- 4Reduce heat to medium; simmer 18 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Add all seafood and 2 tablespoons parsley.
- 6Simmer until seafood is opaque in center, about 3 minutes.
- 7Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 8Ladle into bowls and sprinkle with parsley.
Nutritional Facts for Quick Cioppino
Serving Size: 1 (649 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.1
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 140.3 mg
- Sodium 913.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 48.8 g