1/25 Photos of Quick Cinnamon Rolls - No Yeast
These wonderful cinnamon rolls are on the table in an hour - no waiting for hours or overnight. They are simple and quick to put together.
My Private Note
small r ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1For the filling, in a small bowl combine softened butter, brown sugar and cinnamon to form a crumbly mixture.
- 2Sprinkle 1/2 of the mixture over the bottom of a 9x9 pan.
- 3In a large bowl mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- 4Cut in softened butter (sometimes your hands are the best tools).
- 5Stir in milk to form a soft dough.
- 6Roll out dough on a lightly floured into a rectangle about 1/4 inch thick.
- 7Spread the remaining filling on the rolled out dough.
- 8Roll up the rectangle, with a sharp knife slice into 18 small rolls (12 if you want them a little bigger).
- 9Bake for 20-25 min at 400°F.
- 10For glaze, combine powdered sugar and milk in a small bowl and stir until smooth.
- 11Once rolls are finished, drizzle on glaze and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Cinnamon Rolls - No Yeast
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.2
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 13.7 mg
- Sodium 259.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g