Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My favorite combination in the current cookie craze.
Make and share this Quick Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 devil's food cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 10 ounces peanut butter chips
- Beat cake mix, eggs, and oil, (batter will be stiff).
- Stir in chips.
- Roll into 1 inch balls.
- Place on lightly sprayed cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes, until light browned.
- Cool 2 minutes before removing from sheet.