I wanted chai tea but didn't have any so I combined ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup hot cocoa
- 1 (1 ounce) bag herbal tea (I use Good Earth Spice Tea)
- 1 cup water
- 1Boil or microwave water until hot.
- 2Mix in hot chocolate.
- 3Place tea bag in hot chocolate.
- 4Steep 3-5 minutes, depending on how much spice you want.
- 5Squeeze teabag to get more of the spice flavor in the chocolate.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Chocolate Chai
Serving Size: 1 (487 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.5
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 20.0 mg
- Sodium 114.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 24.1 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: