Prep 0 mins
Cook 7 mins
I wanted chai tea but didn't have any so I combined ingredients.
- 1 cup hot cocoa
- 1 (1 ounce) bag herbal tea (I use Good Earth Spice Tea)
- 1 cup water
- Boil or microwave water until hot.
- Mix in hot chocolate.
- Place tea bag in hot chocolate.
- Steep 3-5 minutes, depending on how much spice you want.
- Squeeze teabag to get more of the spice flavor in the chocolate.
This is such a delicious and versatile drink. I have made it all week long. I have tried it with a strawberry and vanilla tea bag, honey and vanilla,orange and cinnamon and a creamy vanilla tea bag. The creamy vanilla was my favourite.
Delicious and quick! I used a fruit and almond herbal tea bag, which was wonderful, and can't wait to try other varieties. Thanks for the recipe! (and thanks ladypit/Jen, for suggesting it!)
This was so good and so easy. It will be a regula around here! I used 1/3 cup of the cocoa mix from #147141 and then steeped a black tea infused with lavender tea bag in the cocoa. It added lovely flavor and really brought the cocoa up from something basic to something with levels of flavor. Thanks for a great one!