Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is very easy to make and requires no special ingredients. No sugar is needed for this recipe so it''s good for both diabetics and regular people. There's another version of this recipe lying here but this one uses only two ingredients to make it quick and easy.
- Pour the water in a saucepan and heat it until medium hot.
- Mix the cocoa powder with the water. Add in Splenda and mix until the mixture becomes creamy and thick. Do not add too much Splenda as biscuits themselves are the major source of sweetness in the recipe.
- Crush the biscuits separately in a bowl. Make sure the pieces are neither too big nor extremely powdery. We just need small pieces.
- Add the cocoa mixture to the bowl and mix it lightly with a spoon.
- Take a small plastic bag and put in the resulting mixture, roll the plastic bag in a cylinder like shape.
- Put the bag in a Refrigerator and allow it to cool for 4-6 hours.