Prep 12 mins
Cook 15 mins
This tasty morsel is on your table in less then 30 minutes
- 14 ounces corn muffin mix
- 1 teaspoon chives, snipped
- 6 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare muffin mix according to package directions.
- Fold in chives, bacon, and pepper.
- Pour into 12 greased muffin tins and bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or till done.
- Serve hot.
This was very easy muffin used as an addition to a chicken dinner I prepared. The muffins were moist and flavorful, and I will make them again. Perhaps next time I will add more chives and bacon, but that's just my family's preference. Thanks!