Prep 12 mins
Cook 15 mins
This tasty morsel is on your table in less then 30 minutes
Make and share this Quick Chive and Bacon Corn Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 14 ounces corn muffin mix
- 1 teaspoon chives, snipped
- 6 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare muffin mix according to package directions.
- Fold in chives, bacon, and pepper.
- Pour into 12 greased muffin tins and bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or till done.
- Serve hot.
This was very easy muffin used as an addition to a chicken dinner I prepared. The muffins were moist and flavorful, and I will make them again. Perhaps next time I will add more chives and bacon, but that's just my family's preference. Thanks!