Recipe by Nina's Mom
Easy to make with ingredients you probably already have on hand. Plenty for a lunch and leftovers to snack on later!
- 1⁄2 lb raw shrimp
- 1⁄2 lb three-vegetable garden-style twirl pasta or 1⁄2 lb preferred pasta
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup kraft toasted asian sesame dressing or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup marinade
- fresh green onion
- white wine
- lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Into a medium size pot put enough water to boil the shrimp in, adding white wine, lime juice, or other flavorings if you'd like. I used a splash of lime juice and Jose Quervo classic margarita.
- Cook shrimp until pink, remove with slotted spoon and set aside.
- Keep the water boiling, and into the same pot add your pasta and cook as package directs. While the pasta is cooking, slice up the green onions.
- Drain the pasta, discarding the cooking water at last.
- To serve, spoon some of the hot cooked pasta into a bowl, top with the cooked shrimp, sesame dressing to taste and sprinkle with green onions.