Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy to make with ingredients you probably already have on hand. Plenty for a lunch and leftovers to snack on later!
- Into a medium size pot put enough water to boil the shrimp in, adding white wine, lime juice, or other flavorings if you'd like. I used a splash of lime juice and Jose Quervo classic margarita.
- Cook shrimp until pink, remove with slotted spoon and set aside.
- Keep the water boiling, and into the same pot add your pasta and cook as package directs. While the pasta is cooking, slice up the green onions.
- Drain the pasta, discarding the cooking water at last.
- To serve, spoon some of the hot cooked pasta into a bowl, top with the cooked shrimp, sesame dressing to taste and sprinkle with green onions.