Recipe by TLizSkinn
This is very good we use this every time we want chili and don't have alot of time to prepare it.
- 1 -2 tablespoon oil
- 3 -4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- chili powder, to taste
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar, optional
- 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans
Directions See How It's Made
- Put oil in pot on med high heat, brown celery and onion.
- Add ground beef cook until almost done, drain grease out.
- Return to heat and add salt and chili powder, stir and cook thouroughly.
- Add tomato sauce and water (sugar if using).
- Bring to boil for a few minutes.
- Pour in beans, stir and simmer 15 min.
- Note: we use whatever canned beans we have on hand, it doesn't matter they are all good in this!