Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I make this a lot of times when im in a hurry for something quick and comforting. If you prefer it spicy just add a hotter pepper.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 3 (10 ounce) cans ranch style beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup diced bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- chili powder or bell pepper, as desired
- Brow ground beef with onion and bell pepper. Add tomato sauce,beans and crushed tomatoes. Simmer for 1 hour and serve with crackers, grated cheese and diced onion.