- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces soy crumbles
- 1 (24 ounce) jar salsa, of your choice (spicy or mild)
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 -2 tablespoon chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot, at medium heat, saute onions and garlic until lightly browned.
- Add soy crumbles, salsa, beans, and chili powder.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and stir thouroughly.
- Cover pot and lower heat, simmer for about 20 to 25 minutes until thouroughly heated.
- Adjust "heat" by using more or less chili powder.