Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
a light dessert of almost any flavor you like.
Make and share this Quick Chiffon Cups (Or Pie) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen light whipped dessert topping (Cool Whip, etc)
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free gelatin mix (small box, same flavor as yogurt)
- 1 (6 ounce) container sugar-free yogurt (same flavor as gelatin)
- Pour yogurt Into medium mixing bowl.
- Stir gelatin into yogurt allowing it to sit a few minutes to dissolve.
- Add thawed whipped topping and fold in carefully. Be sure to scrap sides and bottom well. (I find a rubber spatula works best.).
- Divide equally between six dessert cups. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. It can be eaten sooner but the texture is firmer if it sets overnight.
- NOTE: This can also be poured into a graham cracker crust for a chiffon style pie.