Recipe by VillageMom
This ingredients sound like something a child mixed together, but believe me - it tastes great! And, personally, I am not a pepper fan. I use a red, green and yellow pepper. Makes for a nice colour.
- 3 sweet peppers, chopped
- 1 (540 ml) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 (475 ml) bottle Catalina dressing
- 1 (370 g) bag Fritos corn chips
- Add the chopped peppers and chickpeas into a large bowl.
- Pour the bottle of catalina dressing over top and mix well.
- Before serving, add hoops fritos and mix well.