Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
I was hungry for a lightish snack. I had the ingredients on hand and it turned out better than I thought it would. I am posting to share, but also to see if it is a healthy as I think!
- 1 large flour tortilla (75 gram)
- 40 g chicken breasts (4 slices deli)
- 1 mushroom, sliced
- 14.79 ml low-fat cheddar cheese
- Place deli meat on tortilla.
- Arrange mushrooms on top.
- Sprinkle cheese over all.
- Microwave 30 seconds or until cheese starts to melt and tortilla is warm.
- Roll up and enjoy!
A quick and easy lunch.I also used a combo of chicken and ham,but I omitted the mushroom. Tasty!
This was a good combination. I used one slice of ham and one slice of turkey on a small tortilla. Good quick lunck.