1/1 Photo of Quick Chicken With Green Beans
For those of you who love Green Bean Casserole, Here is a Quick and Easy Main Dish that doesn't leave you waiting for the holidays to enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 chicken breasts (Cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can French style green beans or 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 1Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat on stove.
- 2Add Chicken to skillet and cook until browned on all sides.
- 3Combine Remaining ingredients except rice and add to skillet.
- 4Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- 5If mixture is too thick after simmering, add milk to desired thickness.
- 6Serve over warm white rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Chicken With Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (436 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.3
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 925.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 22.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: