Recipe by RobinAnn
For those of you who love Green Bean Casserole, Here is a Quick and Easy Main Dish that doesn't leave you waiting for the holidays to enjoy.
Top Review by rpgaymer
This was a great take on a green bean casserole, and was one of the easiest meals I've ever made. The only change I made was using brown rice and about half of the fried onions to cut down on calories, and it still tasted good.
- 2 chicken breasts (Cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can French style green beans or 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cooked white rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat on stove.
- Add Chicken to skillet and cook until browned on all sides.
- Combine Remaining ingredients except rice and add to skillet.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- If mixture is too thick after simmering, add milk to desired thickness.
- Serve over warm white rice.