Prep 15 mins
Cook 9 mins
For simple sides, try apple and orange wedges, salsa-spiked refried beans, and refreshing rainbow sherbet. From Southern Living.
- 6 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 grilled chicken breast halves, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- paprika (optional)
- sour cream
- Place tortillas in a single layer on baking sheets; brush with butter.
- Bake at 400° for 4 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Combine chicken, tomato, and chiles; spoon evenly onto tortillas. Top evenly with cheeses and green onions; sprinkle with paprika, if desired. Bake 3 to 4 more minutes or until cheeses melt. Serve with sour cream.