Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Quick, easy and tasty.
Make and share this Quick Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (10 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup instant rice
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- sour cream
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sliced avocado
- sliced black olives
- Open the cans of corn, chicken broth, black beans, and salsa.
- Pour everything into a large saucepan or stock pot.
- Add chicken and rice and simmer over medium heat until chicken is heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Place 1/4 cup crushed tortilla chips per serving bowl, top with soup.
- Garnish with sour cream, cheese, avocado, black olives, and/or cilantro.