Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from the Kraft Foods magazine and was impressed by how quick and easy it was and also tasted great!
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing (regular or low-fat)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 1⁄2 cups MINUTE White Rice, uncooked
- Heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add water, teriyaki sauce and garlic powder; stir. Bring to boil.
- Stir in broccoli and rice; cover. Cook on low heat 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork.
This dish was really easy. I think it would be alot better if the salad dressing was halved. It just didn't taste good with the teryaki.
I am new to cooking but this was easy and tasted great!
I, too, tried this recipe and the whole family was impressed. It was simple and quick!! I will surely be serving this again!!!