Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a very quick dinner because of all the prepackaged ingredients it uses. I make mine with fresh garlic....it's just a personal preference. You can also toss in some thinly sliced carrots or fresh snowpeas just before adding the coleslaw to dress it up.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (can use beef if you'd like)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil (or 1 tsp. each vegetable and sesame oil)
- 2 teaspoons bottled chopped ginger or 2 teaspoons garlic (or combination of both)
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 (1 lb) bag Coleslaw or 1 (1 lb) bag broccoli slaw mix
- Slice chicken into thin strips.
- Heat oil in a large fry pan or wok over medium heat.
- Add chicken and stirfry until chicken is golden, 3-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir ginger/garlic into teriyaki sauce.
- When chicken is done, pour sauce over.
- Add coleslaw nd stirfry until cabbage is as done as you like.
- Can be eaten as is or over rice or noodles.
Loved it! We liked this so much, I registered with Food.com just so I could rate it. Will definitely try it with some other veggies added.
This is delightful and so easy!!! Since you commented to add carrots, I added some onion, carrots, green pepper, and mushrooms...very healthy! Love the Teriyaki Sauce, too. THX for posting! Made for My3Chefs.