1/1 Photo of Quick Chicken Stir-Fry
This is a very quick dinner because of all the prepackaged ingredients it uses. I make mine with fresh garlic....it's just a personal preference. You can also toss in some thinly sliced carrots or fresh snowpeas just before adding the coleslaw to dress it up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice chicken into thin strips.
- 2Heat oil in a large fry pan or wok over medium heat.
- 3Add chicken and stirfry until chicken is golden, 3-5 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir ginger/garlic into teriyaki sauce.
- 5When chicken is done, pour sauce over.
- 6Add coleslaw nd stirfry until cabbage is as done as you like.
- 7Can be eaten as is or over rice or noodles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Chicken Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.4
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 43.3 mg
- Sodium 1444.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 17.3 g