Perfect for busy moms! take just minutes to have a healthy hearty meal for a fmaily of four!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin slices
- 4 tablespoons asian-style dressing
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 cups yellow bell peppers, chopped
- 8 ounces sliced water chestnuts
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1mix dressing, soy sauce, and garlic in a seperate bowl.
- 2Add half of this mixture so the chicken and toss to coat.
- 3Let sit in sauce for 10 minutes.
- 4Stir-fry chicken and all vegetables in a nonstick skillet or wok on medium high until chicken is cooked and vegetable reach desired tenderness.
- 5Mix remaining sauce mixture over entire dish during last 2 minutes of cooking time.
- 6Serve with rice is desired.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Chicken Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (437 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.1
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 686.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 29.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: