Chef Bigdog's Note:
Asian toasted sesame stir-fry that is fast, fun and easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta (Uncooked)
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup asian toasted sesame dressing
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup roasted peanuts or 1/3 cup cashews
- 1Cook pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli to the boiling water for the last 3 minutes of pasta cooking time. (Broccoli can be cooked in a microwave and added to the final steps).
- 2Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, heat on medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 6-8 minutes stirring occasionally. Stir in dressing, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and crushed red pepper and cook 1 minute stirring occasionally.
- 3Drain pasta and place in a large bowl. Add chicked mixture and peanuts and mix lightly. Plate and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Chicken Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 608.8
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 1058.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 42.1 g