Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Asian toasted sesame stir-fry that is fast, fun and easy to make.
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta (Uncooked)
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup asian toasted sesame dressing
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄3 cup roasted peanuts or 1⁄3 cup cashews
- Cook pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli to the boiling water for the last 3 minutes of pasta cooking time. (Broccoli can be cooked in a microwave and added to the final steps).
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, heat on medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 6-8 minutes stirring occasionally. Stir in dressing, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and crushed red pepper and cook 1 minute stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta and place in a large bowl. Add chicked mixture and peanuts and mix lightly. Plate and serve.