- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 4 small potatoes, diced and cooked (or 2 cups frozen diced potatoes from the freezer section of your grocery store)
- 2 cups chicken, diced and cooked
- 1⁄2 cup picante sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese or 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 10 or 12 inch skillet, cook onion and bell pepper in butter until onion is tender but not brown.
- Add potatoes, chicken, picante sauce, cumin, and salt; mix well.
- Simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Top with cheese; cover skillet to melt cheese.