Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is like chicken pot pie without the crust. It's topped with biscuits to save time/calories.
Make and share this Quick Chicken Pot Pie with biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup peas
- 1⁄2 cup carrot
- 1⁄2 cup corn
- 1⁄2 cup green beans
- 1⁄2 cup potato
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 1 chicken breast, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 can premade refrigerated biscuit
- preheat oven to 400.
- brown chicken on each side in butter.
- add wine to deglaze.
- add chicken stock, carrots and spices cover and cook 8 minutes.
- add vegetables, cornstarch (dilute with stock before adding to prevent clumping) and simmer five minutes, or until it starts to thicken.
- pour chicken mixture into baking dish.
- arrange bisuits on top.
- bake until bisuits are brown.