Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a simple version of the chicken pot pie. I try to keep cooked, cut up chicken in the freezer for recipes such as this, but you could also use the bags of precooked chicken they sell at the store. Prep time depends on having the chicken prepared prior. I hope you enjoy it!
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped into bite sized pieces
- 2 eggs, boiled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 carrots, chopped and sauteed
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 1 (12 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a buttered casserole, mix chicken, egg, salt and pepper, peas and sauteed carrots.
- Mix cream of chicken soup and chicken broth. Pour into casserole and mix.
- Mix bisquick and milk. Pour over casserole. Top with melted butter.
- Bake 35 minutes.