Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Chicken is topped with spaghetti sauce, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, baked to tenderness and served over spaghetti.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves or 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half
- 2 cups traditional pasta sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces spaghetti or 4 cups spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Place the chicken in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top the chicken with the sauce. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400°F for 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken and sauce with the spaghetti.