Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a quick weeknight version of the Spanish classic.
Make and share this Quick Chicken Paella recipe from Food.com.
- In a large deep skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat and brown the chicken all over.
- Remove and set aside.
- Add the onions and garlic to the pan and cook over medium heat, stirring, for 5 minutes.
- Add the paprika, salt, turmeric and pepper and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes, rice and stock and bring to a boil.
- Return the chicken to the skillet.
- Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 25 minutes or until the juices run clear when the chicken is pierced and the rice is almost tender.
- Add the zucchini and cook, covered, for 6 minutes or until the rice is tender.
absolutely yummy & oh, so easy! just a little chopping & stirring to do, but then very easy & very flavorful !