This is a quick weeknight version of the Spanish classic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large deep skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat and brown the chicken all over.
- 2Remove and set aside.
- 3Add the onions and garlic to the pan and cook over medium heat, stirring, for 5 minutes.
- 4Add the paprika, salt, turmeric and pepper and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
- 5Add the tomatoes, rice and stock and bring to a boil.
- 6Return the chicken to the skillet.
- 7Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 25 minutes or until the juices run clear when the chicken is pierced and the rice is almost tender.
- 8Add the zucchini and cook, covered, for 6 minutes or until the rice is tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Chicken Paella
Serving Size: 1 (686 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 579.7
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 118.1 mg
- Sodium 1318.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 38.7 g