Recipe by taliatalent
This is a very tasty, quick stir-fry recipe.Feel free to add as much vegetable variety as you like.
Top Review by NorCal Ellen
Simple and quite good. I had all the ingredients and then added diced red bell pepper. I served this one top of whole wheat pasta (didn't have time for rice) that I tossed with a tsp of sesame oil and two tbsp of sliced green onions, yum.
- 1 lb sliced mushrooms
- 2 heads broccoli
- 1 whole onion, sliced
- 1 fresh garlic clove
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in wok over medium-low heat.
- Cook chicken till golden brown.
- Add onion and garlic, continue to cook till onions carmelized. Stir frequently.
- Add mushrooms, broccoli, salt, pepper, chicken broth, and soya.
- cover, and continue to cook till vegetables tender. NOTE: Tastier if broth left over, so do not overcook, cook on lower temperature.
- Serve with a side of rice if you'd like.