Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a very tasty, quick stir-fry recipe.Feel free to add as much vegetable variety as you like.
- 1 lb sliced mushrooms
- 2 heads broccoli
- 1 whole onion, sliced
- 1 fresh garlic clove
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Heat oil in wok over medium-low heat.
- Cook chicken till golden brown.
- Add onion and garlic, continue to cook till onions carmelized. Stir frequently.
- Add mushrooms, broccoli, salt, pepper, chicken broth, and soya.
- cover, and continue to cook till vegetables tender. NOTE: Tastier if broth left over, so do not overcook, cook on lower temperature.
- Serve with a side of rice if you'd like.
Simple and quite good. I had all the ingredients and then added diced red bell pepper. I served this one top of whole wheat pasta (didn't have time for rice) that I tossed with a tsp of sesame oil and two tbsp of sliced green onions, yum.
Simple and tasty. Very easy to prep and cook.
Healthy and it tastes delicious! Very easy to cook too. Great recipe for beginners like me :)