Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a very tasty, quick stir-fry recipe.Feel free to add as much vegetable variety as you like.
Make and share this Quick Chicken Mushroom and Broccoli Stir-Fry recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in wok over medium-low heat.
- Cook chicken till golden brown.
- Add onion and garlic, continue to cook till onions carmelized. Stir frequently.
- Add mushrooms, broccoli, salt, pepper, chicken broth, and soya.
- cover, and continue to cook till vegetables tender. NOTE: Tastier if broth left over, so do not overcook, cook on lower temperature.
- Serve with a side of rice if you'd like.
Simple and tasty. Very easy to prep and cook.
Healthy and it tastes delicious! Very easy to cook too. Great recipe for beginners like me :)