Recipe by meredith thorson
quick and easy for parents on the run or for a quick snack!
Top Review by LisaInFL
fast and easy, but using premade frozen chicken cutlets makes for a fast food like meal. would def. be better to use fresh, home made chicken cutlets, but then this wouldn't be so fast & easy to make, would it?
- 4 breaded chicken patties (tyson,weaver, etc.)
- 1⁄4 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- place chicken patties (frozen or not) on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for about 10 minutes.
- spoon tomato sauce evenly on chicken patties and continue heating for about 1 minute until sauce becomes hot.
- add mozzarella evenly on chicken patties.
- place tops and bottoms of burger buns directly on oven rack.
- continue heating about 2 minutes until cheese is melted and buns are toasted.
- put sandwiches together and enjoy!
- Add sauteed mushrooms, onions, and/or peppers for zestier sandwiches.