1/1 Photo of Quick Chicken Marinade
MnM's Mom's Note:
Great for a quick marinade for those short on time nights. Lots of flavour and very moist chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except the chicken in a large Ziploc bag and mix.
- 2When all ingredients are well combined, add chicken breasts.
- 3Marinate in refrigerator for 20-30 minutes, no longer then that.
- 4When ready to cook, brush BBQ with oil and cook chicken until no longer pink inside.
- 5Throw out the Ziploc bag and marinade.
- 6Serve over pasta with a red sauce or on it’s own with a salad.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Chicken Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.0
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 529.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 30.5 g