Recipe by MnM's Mom
Great for a quick marinade for those short on time nights. Lots of flavour and very moist chicken.
Top Review by janet b.
I thought only 30 minutes.. I was very sceptable but WOW I am impressed and will use this again!! I usually don't change anything the first time I try a new recipe but I couldn't resist adding lemon juice. Thanks!!
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup white wine
- 4 -6 chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except the chicken in a large Ziploc bag and mix.
- When all ingredients are well combined, add chicken breasts.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 20-30 minutes, no longer then that.
- When ready to cook, brush BBQ with oil and cook chicken until no longer pink inside.
- Throw out the Ziploc bag and marinade.
- Serve over pasta with a red sauce or on it’s own with a salad.