Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Quick and Easy Lasagna recipe from Women's Health Magazine
Make and share this Quick Chicken Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 6 oven-ready lasagna noodles
- 3 cups torn baby spinach leaves
- 1 1⁄2 cups skinless roast chicken, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup shredded provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly coat a 12 by 8 inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, beat ricotta, egg and pepper with a fork until well blended.
- Gently stir in garlic and oregano. Spread 1/4 c tomatoes over bottom of baking dish and place 3 noodles over sauce. Spread on half of the ricotta mixture, half the spinach, half of the chicken, half the remaining tomatoes, and half the provolone. Top with the remaining noodles, ricotta mixture, spinach, chicken, tomatoes, and provolone.
- Coat one side of a 14 inch long piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray. Lay the foil, sprayed side down, over lasagna and loosely seal the edges. Bake for about 45 minutes or until bubbling. Let sit for 5 minutes.