Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
From Holly Clegg's website, this recipe is indeed quick and delicious. I used Bertolli's Vidalia Onion and Roasted Garlic sauce. I had never used goat cheese before, but it gave the dish an interesting and flavorful twist. My family went nuts over this recipe; hope yours does, too!
- 1 rotisserie roasting chicken, skin removed and chicken torn into pieces (3 cups)
- 2 (26 ounce) jars pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) packageschopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (4 ounce) packagecrumbled goat cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package no-boil lasagna noodles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut chicken into small pieces.
- Mix chicken with both jars of pasta sauce.
- In an oblong dish, spread a thin layer of chicken sauce.
- Top with a layer of noodles, chicken sauce, mozzarella cheese, half the spinach, goat cheese.
- Repeat layering with noodles, chicken sauce, mozzarella, remaining spinach, and goat cheese.
- Continue with remaining noodles, chicken sauce, mozzarella and goat cheese.
- Bake, tightly covered, for 50 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 5 minutes longer or until bubbly.