Recipe by Mini Ravindran
It was an experiment to break away form the gruelling traditional procedure and it was too good ! Try for yourself !!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 big onions
- 2 dried garlic
- 2 green chilies
- 4 pieces bread
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- salt (as required)
- refined oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chicken, onions, garlic, chillies, black pepper powder and salt in the blender and run the same till mixture is totally smooth.
- Add very little water if at all necessary.
- Transfer the mixture to the bowl.
- Add bread crumbs and the bread pieces (crush them thoroughly with wet hands).
- Mix them well using your hands.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Fill almost 5 1/2 inches for frying.
- Take out small scoops of mixture.
- Make small balls and flatten them a little before putting in the oil.
- Fry on medium heat on both the sides till well done.
- Serve hot with your favourite salsa, mint chutney or sauce.