Prep 7 mins
Cook 15 mins
It was an experiment to break away form the gruelling traditional procedure and it was too good ! Try for yourself !!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 big onions
- 2 dried garlic
- 2 green chilies
- 4 pieces bread
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- salt (as required)
- refined oil (for frying)
- Put chicken, onions, garlic, chillies, black pepper powder and salt in the blender and run the same till mixture is totally smooth.
- Add very little water if at all necessary.
- Transfer the mixture to the bowl.
- Add bread crumbs and the bread pieces (crush them thoroughly with wet hands).
- Mix them well using your hands.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Fill almost 5 1/2 inches for frying.
- Take out small scoops of mixture.
- Make small balls and flatten them a little before putting in the oil.
- Fry on medium heat on both the sides till well done.
- Serve hot with your favourite salsa, mint chutney or sauce.
Minnie this recipe was really yummmmmmmm!i really loved it and the taste was wonderful.........my husband really loved it.thanks for sharing it with us.simmer
these were good! i added cumin and served it with spanish rice and salsa. not too hard to do either.