- 1 lb chicken breast, ready for stir-fry
- olive oil
- 1 box linguine
- 1 (32 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm pasta sauce in a saucepan.
- Get water going for pasta.
- Cook chicken in olive oil in a large fry pan.
- Place browned chicken in saucepan with sauce.
- Continue cooking chicken in sauce until pasta is ready.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Divide pasta between four plates and place 1 Tbl cream cheese on top of each.
- Spoon sauce with chicken on top.