Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Unbelievably quick and easy, and the cream cheese gets puffy and gooey. Yum!
Make and share this Quick Chicken for Four recipe from Food.com.
- Warm pasta sauce in a saucepan.
- Get water going for pasta.
- Cook chicken in olive oil in a large fry pan.
- Place browned chicken in saucepan with sauce.
- Continue cooking chicken in sauce until pasta is ready.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Divide pasta between four plates and place 1 Tbl cream cheese on top of each.
- Spoon sauce with chicken on top.
If you like cream cheese, you'll love the creamy texture it adds to this recipe. It was very good.
I made this last night and it was a hit with both the adults and children. It is easy but a little different. I will make this again and again. Thanks for sharing !!