Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
If you don't have time to plan ahead, this Quick Chicken Enchilada Soup is perfect as a quick weeknight meal!
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes (I used the kind with sweet onion in it)
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) canswanson premium chunk chicken, drained and broken up
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk (I used skim)
- tortilla chips
- shredded cheese
- In a large sauce pan, combine corn, beans, tomatoes, chicken, enchilada sauce, mushroom soup, and milk.
- Cook over medium heat while stirring for 15 minutes.
- Serve over tortillas chips and topped with shredded cheese.