Kaitlin Cav's Note:
If you don't have time to plan ahead, this Quick Chicken Enchilada Soup is perfect as a quick weeknight meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes (I used the kind with sweet onion in it)
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can swanson premium chunk chicken, drained and broken up
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk (I used skim)
- tortilla chips
- shredded cheese
- 1In a large sauce pan, combine corn, beans, tomatoes, chicken, enchilada sauce, mushroom soup, and milk.
- 2Cook over medium heat while stirring for 15 minutes.
- 3Serve over tortillas chips and topped with shredded cheese.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Chicken Enchilada Soup
Serving Size: 1 (617 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 524.1
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 67.7 mg
- Sodium 1682.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 36.1 g