Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is the recipe I use when I am pressed for time. everyone loves it. And you cant get much easier than this.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cooked boneless chicken breast halves, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- place broccoli in bottom of 9 x 13 inches baking dish. Top with chicken.
- n a bowl combine soups, mayo and lemon. Spread over chicken.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake 35-40 minute until bubbley and lightly browned.