Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
For freezing this is easy. Cook rice and put in a 4 cup container. Shred cheese and put in 2 cup container. Shred chicken and put in 2 cup container. Thaw, assemble, bake.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli
- 4 cups chicken, shredded
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cups cheese, grated
- 4 cups rice, cooked
- Place rice in greased baking dish.
- Place broccoli on rice.
- Top with meat.
- Combine soup, sour cream and lemon juice until blended.
- Pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
This was a nice dish, we devoured it. We did think it was a little TOO creamy though. Next time I will reduce the soup/sour cream mixture. I did make it exactly as stated, using brown rice. Oh, and get out your bigger casserole dish for this one. :)