1/3 Photos of Quick Chicken Cordon Bleu
Simple and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness.
- 2Place ham and cheese down the center of each; roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- 3Place butter and coating mix in separate shallow bowls.
- 4Dip chicken in butter, then roll in coating mix.
- 5Place in a greased 2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover loosely and microwave on high for 5-7 minutes.
- 6Turn chicken over; cook 5-6 minutes longer or until juices run clear.
- 7Let stand for 5 minutes. Discard toothpicks.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Chicken Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.6
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 158.0 mg
- Sodium 584.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 47.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken coating mix