Recipe by looneytunesfan
Simple and delicious.
Top Review by JulieMouse83
Oh, wow! This was super! I modified this a little bit, as I'm on a reduced fat diet. I used reduced fat swiss cheese, fat/calorie free butter spray, fat free croutons (crumbed in a food processor), and sprinkled a wee bit of parmesan cheese into that mix. I also baked it at 350 in the oven for about 30 minutes, and wow! My family scarfed this down like they hadn't eaten for a week, so needless to say, it's a saved recipe, and a big "make again" at our place! Thanks, looneytunesfan!
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 4 slices deli ham (thin slices)
- 2 slices swiss cheese, halved
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope chicken coating mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness.
- Place ham and cheese down the center of each; roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Place butter and coating mix in separate shallow bowls.
- Dip chicken in butter, then roll in coating mix.
- Place in a greased 2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover loosely and microwave on high for 5-7 minutes.
- Turn chicken over; cook 5-6 minutes longer or until juices run clear.
- Let stand for 5 minutes. Discard toothpicks.