Nicole Brummett's Note:
This is the easiest cordon bleu recipe I've ever found and since it's made in the microwave, it take almost no time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 slices fully cooked ham (, thin slices)
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1Flatten the chicken to 1/2 inch thickness.
- 2Spread mustard on one side; sprinkle with paprika.
- 3Top with a ham slice.
- 4Roll up tightly; secure with toothpicks.
- 5In a bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and pepper.
- 6Brush chicken with mayonnaise; roll in crumb mixture.
- 7Place in a shallow 2 quart microwave safe dish; cover loosely.
- 8Microwave on high for 7 minutes.
- 9Turn chicken; cook 7 minutes longer or until juices run clear.
- 10Remove toothpicks; set aside and keep warm.
- 11In a 1 quart microwave safe dish, heat butter on high for 30 seconds; stir in flour until smooth.
- 12Cook, uncovered, on high for 30 seconds.
- 13Add milk and salt.
- 14Cook 3 to 4 minutes longer or until thickened.
- 15Stir in cheese until smooth.
- 16Add wine or broth.
- 17Serve over chicken.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Chicken Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 645.5
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 219.2 mg
- Sodium 800.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 68.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: