Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Found in the Betty Crocker Mini-Cookbook. Sounds good and easy. Uses microwave to cook. No oil for frying.
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 3⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 11 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Mix all ingredients except chicken and oil in 2-quart resealable plastic bag. Mix chicken and oil.
- Shake about 6 chicken piecesat a time in a bag until coated. Shake off extra crumbs. Place chicken pieces in a single layer on microwavable rack in microwave dish.
- Cover with waxed paper. Microvave on high for 3 minutes. Turn dish 1/2 turn. Microwave 4 to 5 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Serve with ranch, barbecue or honey mustard sauce.
Very quick and my kids love them.