Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very fast to mix up and little cook time. Plus you only need 4 ingredients ! I've serve this to guests quite often and I have been asked for the recipe every time!! My sister-in law got this off of the back of a stove top stuffing box.
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 box Stove Top stuffing mix
- Mix first 3 ingredients in a bowl.
- Put into a greased casserole dish.
- prepare stuffing mix according to package directions.
- Spread on top of chicken mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.