Very fast to mix up and little cook time. Plus you only need 4 ingredients ! I've serve this to guests quite often and I have been asked for the recipe every time!! My sister-in law got this off of the back of a stove top stuffing box.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 box Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1Mix first 3 ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Put into a greased casserole dish.
- 3prepare stuffing mix according to package directions.
- 4Spread on top of chicken mixture.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.4
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 21.7 mg
- Sodium 799.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 12.6 g