Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Garlic Hero with Chicken Caesar Salad. Top it off with melted cheese
Make and share this Quick Chicken Caesar Garlic Hero recipe from Food.com.
- 6 chicken cutlets
- olive oil
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 12 tablespoons bottled caesar salad dressing
- 3 large ciabatta, heros
- 2 ounces baby arugula, washed and spun dry
- 12 sun-dried tomatoes, in oil
- 2 -3 ounces parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1. melt butter over low heat.
- 2. add garlic.
- 3. spread mixture over inside ciabatta bread & broil until bread slightly brown.
- 4. Mix Dijon mustard and Caesar Dressing.
- 5. Cook chicken cutlets until slightly browned.
- 6. Cut the cutlets into thin strips.
- 7. Mix Dressing mixture with chicken strips.
- 8. Layer chicken strips on hero, add sun-dried tomatoes.
- 9. Top the top of hero (the side without chicken on it) with shredded Parmesan Cheese and broil until cheese melts.